https://youtu.be/zmg4W_ZG79E Many thanks to the honourable Lord Mayor of Brisbane, Graham Quirk, for your supports and kinds words about the Study Tours Brisbane program coordinated by Robertson Gardens. More info on the program can be found here: Read More
Conferences, Events & Functions
Meetings, Conferences, Retreats, Business Dinners, Product Launches, Semi Formals, Christenings, Wakes, Private Dinners, Christmas Parties, Barbeques, Fundraising Morning Teas, Breakfast Meetings, Cocktail Parties, morning teas or catering into your home or office, or discuss with us the ability to utilise our 4,000sqm trade fair field.
Whatever your event in Brisbane, we have the solution – all 15 minutes from Brisbane C.B.D.
These are just a few ideas. We have over 20 years of extensive experience organising a diverse style of events. Our function team are trained to meet your every need. Talk to us about your ideas and allow us to help ensure your event runs perfectly.
We believe that the success of any event is based on the room layout and temperature, the style and variety of the freshest food, followed by the entertainment or presentations.
All day Conference Package (minimum 20 guests)
CONFERENCE & EVENT ROOM SELECTIONS
- Musgrave Room – offers independent facilities with outdoor areas and a large sound proof annex. Catering for groups of up to 180 people.
- The Kessels – is perfect for private gatherings
- Retreat – is perfect for a quiet, secluded place with no distractions
- Boardroom – suitable for think tank meetings or small presentations
- Restaurant – a great spot for breakfast meeting or if it is a dinner, hire the entire room, or smaller numbers can be a part of our restaurant.
- The barbeques by the pool provide a wonderful opportunity to share traditional Australian hospitality for your guests.
- Trade Field – just over 4,000 square metres – displays, team building exercises
- Having an event at home or the office? Allow us to offer you options to provide all the catering for you. Require staff and or equipment? Not a problem, we can assist there too.
For more information on venue selections, view Our Rooms and the Gallery photos, both in this section and on our Wedding Page. Of course, Ph. 07 3875 1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get a no obligation quote to you.
We provide a diverse range of menus to suit your every need and welcome your suggestions, so that we can tailor make the event especially for you, the budget and the occasion.
Formal dinner menus, cocktail parties or elegant morning teas as a suggestion only, can be found in our Wedding Packages.
Working on a strict budget? – Allow us to create a special menu to fit within your guidelines.
Conference Catering can be as diverse as you choose. Healthy Choices? No problems. Difficult dietary needs, just ask us.
For more information, view our Catering Packages as suggestions only.
ROOM PACKAGES & DECORATIONS
Conference Equipment – just for starters, below are some of the usual requirements. However, if there is any specific equipment not listed, it would be our pleasure to provide you with a quote to hire it in.
Decorations and all the extras are at our fingertips, and if we don’t personally have supplies ourselves, we have personal contact with those professionals who can assist in putting the final touches together for you.
- Table decorations – fresh or silk flowers; balloons; candles, just to name a few
- Entertainment – from a D.J. to live band or perhaps a Comedian or other entertainer, we’ll help you get the best
- Cakes – Engagement, Wedding, Christening and Christmas or Corporate celebration cakes – let us put you in touch with the best
- Transfers in the local area, Airport Transfers or Coaches or Limos to assist your guests can be organised.
- Special rates for accommodation for your delegates or special guests can be organised. Just ask and we will help you select the best options for your event.
For more information, view our Room Packages
Speak with our experienced staff, feel free to organise an appointment to view our facilities and discuss your every need, from room layout to catering requirements, timing and the many extras.
Years of experience ensures that no detail is overlooked.
07 3276 4380
LATEST BLOG POSTS
09DecemberStudy Tours Brisbane Breakfast at Robertson Gardens
22SeptemberAn Interesting Look at Chinese Vacationers in QLD, Australia
The following infographic showcases an interesting look at some of the statistics sourced from recent research by Tourism Australia. Focusing on holidayers from China coming into Queensland, Australia, it's a useful resource for travel organisers and coordinators alike, and a good look into the trends of the Chinese travel market into Australia. Read More
18AugustCustom Made Tours when Visiting Brisbane
The city of Brisbane is a wonderful place to visit, with so much to see and do for all types of people. We understand that visiting a foreign place can be overwhelming, if not for the sheer fact that there's not enough time to fit in everything on your wishlist. That's why we have the Immersion Programme. Our aim is to listen to your specific requirements and work <