For many of us the holidays are either already over, or coming to an end too soon. While no one generally enjoys going back to the grind, at Robertson Gardens we’re here to help make it all easier by offering you our conference and boardroom facilities.
Meetings, conferences, business dinners, product launches, retreats; whatever it is, with over 20 years of experience organising a diverse range of events, we’ve got you covered. We believe that the success of any event is not only based on the presenter, media, and entertainment, but equally on the room layout, temperature, and the style and variety of food, beverages and services offered.
Here’s a quick summary of the facilities we have available:
- Musgrave Room – offers independent facilities with outdoor areas and a large sound proof annex. Catering for groups of up to 180 people.
- The Kessels – perfect for private gatherings.
- Retreat – perfect for a quiet, secluded place with no distractions.
- Boardroom – suitable for think tank meetings or small presentations.
- Restaurant – a great spot for breakfast meetings, or if it is a dinner, hire the entire room.
- Barbeques by the pool provide a wonderful opportunity to share traditional Australian hospitality for your guests.
- Trade Field – just over 4,000 square metres – you can set up displays, team building exercises, and anything else you can think of.
In this scolding heat, our tidy, air-conditioned rooms are perfectly suited to accommodate a large number of clients, staff, or guests. We’re also only 15 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and easily accessed via the main roads, allowing everyone to get here, get down to business, and go home as quickly and effortlessly as possible.
Email or call us to set something up, and we’ll help make the transition back to work as smooth as possible – http://www.robertsongardens.com.au/events-at-robertson-gardens/